Based in Vancouver, BC
September 24, 2015
|Tales of the Stop||$4.99|
|Azrael's Stop Bundle||$13.99|
They say that people go there when they're ready to die. They say Death himself is a patron. That's where the tavern gets its name. Azrael's Stop. Watering hole for the Angel of Death. Azrael's Stop is a YA fantasy story and experimental project about death and how we go on living.
Azrael's Stop began as an experimental Twitter fiction project and was originally published one day at a time over the course of a year. Now, it has been published as an ebook novella, and is accompanied by a full original soundtrack. Finally, Tales of the Stop is an ebook anthology featuring new stories of Azrael's Stop by ten different authors.
- An original novella by Lucas J.W. Johnson
- An anthology of short stories from ten different authors, including Andrea Phillips
- A full original 13-song soundtrack by Devin Vibert, featuring songs referenced in the story
- Includes beautiful illustrations from Scott Gamble and Allison Friebertshauser
- Available in many digital formats
"The Dragonwalk March" YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A book that stays with you long after the last page is turned."
- Jenny Sturgill, Amazon review, Amazon.com
- "The single most depressing, loving, heartfelt, sad, and inspiring story I have ever read in my life."
- Airekia, Wattpad user, Wattpad
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Available at azraelsstop.com.
The first few chapters of Azrael's Stop can be read at azraelsstop.com.
About Silverstring Media
Silverstring Media is a new media design and production company in Vancouver, BC. We are storytellers and game designers, writers and architects. We believe in pushing the boundaries of digital media, interactive experiences, and what it means to be a game. We are dedicated to experimentation in form and content, and in bringing diversity to our stories and culture.
More information on Silverstring Media, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Azrael's Stop Credits
Lucas J.W. Johnson
Creator, Producer, Author of Azrael's Stop, Editor of Tales of the Stop
Tales of the Stop interior illustrations